Why Hyde Park Building II
• The project is available to clients at an average of 25% below current market value
• Rental yields are expected to be in the region of 8-12%
• Hyde Park Residence Building II project is located 147km from the new US$4 billion Bangkok International Airport, now the largest airport in South East Asia and capable of handling 45 million passengers each year
• Pattaya has a year round holiday season, being a key retreat during the south-westerly monsoon, between May and October.
• 60% of potential buyers for Pattaya are already resident within Thailand
• Inherent attractiveness for the resale and rental market, due to the inspirational design of Hyde Park Building II project.
• Situated within 5 minutes to beautiful beaches, restaurants, shopping and night life.
All specifications, finishings and installations are stringently set to meet with quality standards that are in congruence with European standards.
The Complex and Facilities:
The concept and planning that went into Hyde Park Building II was the result of extensive market research within Pattaya and Jomtien areas. The intention of the research was to find out what people really needed and wanted when looking for an apartment in Thailand.
Hyde Park Residence Building II is the result of the vision and dream requirements of the buyer rather than the developer and includes all of the prerequisite needs and wants of you, the customer. (Possibly the first time this has been accomplished here in Thailand).
Hyde Park Residence Building II is designed for you, ultra modern, fully furnished, roof top swimming pool with beautiful city and bay views.
At Hyde Park Residence Building II the requirements of you the costumer are the primary factor in the design of the apartments.
All units come fully furnished and air conditioned. The kitchens are complete with an electric hob, fridge, sink, fitted cupboards and work surfaces. The living room has a dining table, a comfortable sofa and television with stand connected to cable TV. The bedroom has a double bed and built in wardrobes. The bathroom is tiled and has a shower cubicle and all sanitary fittings.
• Dining Table
• LCD TV
• Sofa / Coffee table
• Dining table + chairs
• Bedside table
• Washing Basin
• Structure: Driven Pile, groundwork, reinforced concrete column, shear walls and floor slab.
• Floor: Ceramic floor tiles 30 x 30 cms
• Wall: Plastered masonry walls with paint finish
• Ceiling: Gypsum board with paint finish
• Door: Hard wood
• Balcony Door: Aluminium, laminated safety glass
• Window: Aluminium, laminated safety glass
• Bathrooms: Sanitary fixtures and fittings, American standard or equivalent
Backed by a thriving economy and populace brimming with retirees, tourists and expatriates and prosperous businessmen, Pattaya is fast turning the heads of savvy investors looking for handsome returns in a beach destination.
Pattaya continues to attract astute property investors, who believe today’s market conditions offer the opportunity to lock into excellent future returns, either from rental income or through capital growth. Condominiums are popular amongst international investors as they are more affordable and the only type of property in Thailand that a foreigner can own 100% freehold. Security and maintenance issue are handled by common area management, adding to the confidence in a holiday home investment.
Most foreign property buyers are British, American, Australian and Swedish, a line up that has not changed in recent years and remains a strong base for alien ownership.
Russia recently entered the top five buying nations to demonstrate the emergence of Eastern European investors. Increased interest from China and South Korea is due to the easing of restrictions on fund transfers.
Germans, French and Scandinavians are also important buyers and reflect the increasing trend for Europeans to purchase second homes outside traditional European resort destinations.
The project is located in the province of Chonburi, with a population of 1.17 million (National Statistic Office Thailand 2007), it is the leading province for tourism and business growth in Thailand, and the centre for import and export activities due to its excellent infrastructure; the New Bangkok International Airport (NBIA), Laem Chabang deep seaport and a complete motorway system. Pattaya, located 147km southeast of Bangkok, is the top tourist destination in Thailand, for both international arrivals with the NBIA located between Bangkok and Pattaya, as well as a popular choice for Bangkok residents as a weekend break.